GLAMPING with Gemstones and Nature CUre
Sauna, Massage, and COld Buckets
Ancient Pottery SHards, Crystals, ObsIdian, Cinder DOmes
Educational Trails, Easy access to Grand Canyon
Just outside of Flagstaff, Near Sedona
Glamping Cabins & Vintage Travel Trailers for Off Grid Escapes
- Unwind and Unplug 25 minutes outside of Flagstaff
- Learn, Heal, and Rejuvenate with in Nature
- Wood Stoves
- Separate Community Kitchen (can be reserved for private use when booking the whole courtyard complex)
- Traditional Sauna, Cold Buckets, Massage, Gem Spa available
- Compositing Toilets
- Decks, patios, and shade structures available for lounging outside.
- Gem Wood Art and Medicinary and Shop On Site
- Educational Trails
- Three Glamping Cabins available and One Vintage Trailer
- Perfect for Families
- Animals welcome, resident dogs on property.
- One Shower and Clawfoot Tub in a separate Bathhouse.
- Flagstaff Athletic Club Day Passes available for exercise classes and equipment, steam, sauna, and showers at a discounted price.
- 90 minutes from Sedona
- 90 minutes from the Grand Canyon